We are looking for someone with an adaptable skillset with experience in electrical work.
This position will work directly in our manufacturing shop and aid in electrical assembly in each product as required. Primary duties are hands-on assembly of products, establishing and maintaining assembly process and procedures, and collaborating with internal staff in various departments throughout the shop. Must be highly motivated, a team player, yet able to work independently.
- Operate in our manufacturing environment assembling, wiring and testing DC products including solar panels, control components, and LED lights using hand and power tools.
- Perform technical assembly processes, while maintaining parts inventory.
- Test products using standard test equipment e.g. mulltimeter, volt-con, Bluetooth dongle.
- Ability to read wiring schematics, installation instructions, troubleshooting guides, and perform other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Troubleshooting experience with ability to read schematics
- Two years of experience in a similar organization or industry is preferred
- Organized with good verbal communication skills
- Comfortable on a computer with ability to send/receive emails and access various drives and folders in our computer system
- AC and DC wiring experience is a MUST. Car audio, cable installer, communications techs, and alarm techs, are all jobs that require skills that will translate well in this position.
- Ability to problem solve, offer constructive suggestions, and be open minded with regards to our procedures and techniques.
Job Type: Full-time