We are looking for someone with an adaptable skill-set, cutting, building, construction and forklift experience.
One of the last stops in our production processes. You will be carefully crating and organizing our shelters, products, and hardware to ship and fulfill customer orders.
- Read tape measure and calculate measurements
- Must be able to maneuver crating lumber with little to no assistance
- Cut wood with various power saws
- Assemble wood boxes/crates/pallets using screws, nail guns, and various hand tools
- Securely packaging contents into crates and boxes
- Must be familiar and proficient with saws, panel saws, nail guns, and packaging
- Must have the physical endurance to lift over 50lbs
- The ability to perform basic computations using fractions is necessary
- Comprehending and executing cut sheet instructions and blueprints
- Organization and communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to work in a team environment with a diverse workforce
- Must be able to follow all safety rules
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing, lifting, pushing, pulling, etc.)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job is on Days 6am-3:30pm. Monday to Friday. Possible Saturdays.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Hand/Power Tools: 1 year (Required)
- Carpentry: 1 year (Required)
- Crating: 1 years (Preferred)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please fill out an application HERE.