We are looking for someone with an adaptable skill-set, cutting, building, construction and forklift experience.
This position is responsible for using various hand, power tools, and fixtures. Following work instructions to perform a series of operations to correctly assemble different part of shelters: roofs, lights etc. working directly in our manufacturing environment.
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures
- Assemble parts according to blue print specifications
- Measure materials with a tape measure, comprehend print reading
- Report problems with quality, equipment and materials to Management
- Other duties assigned
- Must be familiar and proficient with saws, panel saws, nail guns, and packaging
- Must have the physical endurance to lift over 50lbs
- The ability to perform basic computations using fractions is necessary
- Comprehending and executing cut sheet instructions and blueprints
- Organization and communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to work in a team environment with a diverse workforce
- Must be able to follow all safety rules
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing, lifting, pushing, pulling, etc.)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job is on weekdays from 6am-3:30pm. Monday to Friday.
- Overtime possible, Saturdays.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Hand/Power Tools: 1 year (Required)
- Carpentry: 1 year (Required)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please fill out an application HERE.