We are looking for someone with an adaptable skill-set who is eager to join our team as a powder coat painter for our line of aluminum shelters and street furniture.
This position is responsible for applying powder coat paint to various metal surfaces, completing tough ups, and coordinating paint jobs with assembly.
- Apply powder coat paint to different parts of shelters or other products, prototypes, etc.
- Scrape, sandpaper, prime, or seal surfaces prior to painting.
- Clean parts to ensure proper paint adherence.
- Follow instructions and selecting proper paint according to job requirements.
- Follow procedures for proper powder coat paint applications.
- Must clean and maintain equipment and workspace daily.
- Utilize spray guns whenever necessary.
- Other assigned duties
- Job is on weekdays from 6am-3:30pm. Monday to Friday
- Overtime possible, Saturdays.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and calculate measurements
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Knowledge of using hand tools and powder coat paint preferred
If you are interested in applying for this position, please fill out an application HERE.