We are looking for someone with an adaptable skill-set, cutting, building, construction and forklift experience.
Support the manufacturing, production and shipping/receiving functions through the movement of material by using a Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) or various alternative equipment.
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures
- Assemble parts according to blue print specifications
- Measure materials with a tape measure, comprehend print reading
- Report problems with quality, equipment and materials to Management
- Other duties assigned
- Gather items needed from paint for assembly at the beginning of each shift
- Collaborate with leaders on the shop floor every 30 minutes to see what is needed.
- Obtain information about what shipments are being sent per each day to properly stage and photograph prior to being loaded on trucks.
- Ensure all material and items are appropriately tagged and labeled, prior to being relocated through the production facility
- Stack product and materials safely and ensure materials are kept free from the ground
- Stage material for saw department prior to the end of each shift
- Empty trash cans at the end of each shift and ensure parking lot is picked up and free of debris
- Bring any material inside prior to end of shift
- Continuously keep all glass racks and skids organized on the outside of the building
- Shovel sidewalks, doorways and spread out salt when needed during inclement weather
- Maintain proper communication with Leadership when relocating any WIP material
- Adhere to all safety specifications including stacking heights, seat belt use, speed limits, signage etc.
- Maintain a high-level of awareness when operating a PIT of surroundings to ensure safety of all team members, product and equipment.
- Perform battery charging and changes safely, while adhering to Brasco’s guidelines.
- Maintain a log for powered industrial truck
- Other duties assigned
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job is on Days 6am-3:30pm. Monday to Friday. Possible Saturdays.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 or more years of Powered Industrial Truck experience
- Ability to maneuver up to 24 foot bundles of material throughout facility
- Must maintain corrective vision and meet all requirements to operate a PIT
- Excellent Communication Skills.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please fill out an application HERE.